Friday, July 6, 2012

Blog troubles

Brenda from accounting called and asked why there were over 7,000 blogs registered to our meager and boring little company and I wondered the same thing, because really, when you get right down to it, none of us really have anything to say, and when I say none of us, I am obviously speaking for the mass of humanity and the voices in my head.

So, as the founding fathers often were heard to say, "from this day forward, such and such and this and that."

More blogging here, less blogging here.
Oh, and the super new site, it has all sorts of advertising and if you watch it, or I think even if you don't, it will make you a better person, it will make the world a better place, it could make space aliens a lot less complicated and it will make me exactly 17 dollars in the next zillion years.

No comments:

Post a Comment