Friday, July 5, 2013

Local cooking

It's about time that the cookbook starts coming together. What cookbook? Hah, I say.

Many years ago I opened what was then, the super best bistro is all the Pacific Northwest. When I closed it down, I was left with the recipes that had made the best food in Seattle, or damn close. For many years friends and chefs from almost everywhere have been asking, "how come me no have recipes?" (I have some fairly neanderthal type friends.

So, as I put together the cookbook, which will be available on Amazon and all those other lovely e-format type sources, I wanted to share one or two chapters with you.

Not yet of course, but soon.

Until then purchase locally grown food, which is fresh and often organic from local farms, which was the basis for my bistro, local food, made with locally sourced vegetables and proteins, and created using locally inspired recipes.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment