Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pretty people

It still hurts to type, which is why there are fewer and fewer posts. I used to joke with friends that as long as I had a workable finger I could edit video and type stories and make a living. I may have been wrong.

That said I was in a room with successful lawyers again today, not really paying attention, but paying enough attention that I noticed things. One thing I noticed is that it is better to be obese and rich than it is to be poor and fat. See, rich people do not use the term fat, they are heavy, or obese as this gentleman was. He could also afford to have clothes made to fit his outrageous body, which was beyond ample, although I am sure it would be word he would use in his personal ad.

That said he was super smart. I like smart. I like smart more than I like most things, although I am still shallow enough to totally enjoy beauty.

So I am sitting there on the 45th floor of this amazing building, in a perfect cabinet room with rich people talking about the tales that rich people fret over and I notice this woman. She is probably about 40 and she is a bit tired because she has some young child at home. But she is fit and sexy and she smiles this smile that makes you, or me, want to kiss her. Which is a great smile. She did not spend much time smiling at me, but I laid in wait for that smile to appear, someone would say something funny, or silly or absurd and that smile would appear and all I could think of was how nice it would be to see that smile a lot.

Then, after hours of talk it was her turn to discuss the finer points of making money, or something, because after hours of talk my brain had shut down to the point that I was about to forget to breath. She sat up, collected herself and began to speak and ask questions and do the things lawyers do. I watched every move. She was like a beautiful cat, every movement had a purpose, every bit of energy was reserved until something important had to be done. I watched this show as if I had never spied a beautiful confident sexy woman before. Then it happened.

She was asking another lawyer something important, probably even in english, but I had long ago lost interest. As the other lawyer started to speak, her hand ever so subtly began to run against her left breast, first on the outside of her stylish black jacket, then inside the jacket, as if she had an itch and then, much to my surprise and enjoyment, inside the shirt. She did this without thinking, without as much as acknowledging that she was even aware of it, just a touch, then a longer touch, then more interest and then she was done.

I was of course mesmerized because this is the type of thing that always gets my attention. First, because as far as I could tell this was a completely natural thing for her to do, just checking things out, nonchalantly touching herself, not in a sexual way, but there was a sexyal overtone to it that certainly made me pay attention. It ended as subtly as it started, she rearranged her jacket, picked up some papers and was done, never to return to that nipple, at least not in my presence.

What am I to make of this? I once sat in a friends living room and my friend was breast feeding her first born and out came this beautiful breast and onto it went the babies mouth and apparently I was staring and she called me on it, saying, "why are you staring at me?" and I said because you are hanging out your breast for me to see and I am seeing.

The lawyer today did not put on a show for me, but then, she did. I watched, she performed and we all ended up somewhat better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment