Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy Happy

"Never should anyone say that a day was wasted in persuit of a dream." Emerson.

I know what you're thinking, that Emerson. Right? For me Felix Emerson always seemed to have the right thing to say, at the right time.

Happy New Year.

Oh, I was going to do one of those year in review sort of things. Let's see, nothing much happened.
A bunch of Becky's showed up, buy that book here.
Then my dog got murdered numerous times, that one is here.
I was somehow forced to mingle with republican presidential candidates and smoke marijuana with the sitting president, that's here.
Of course, the first in a series of detective novels, that fell out and is right here. Then, as if not to be out done, the second showed up, almost as an after thought. Here.

Other than that, this iron lung that is my home is comfortable.

May 2013 be as supercalifragilistic and quite possible expilasdoshious as 1999.

No comments:

Post a Comment