Saturday, December 8, 2012

Things happen in LaJolla

LaJolla, California – Early December, 2012.

I was hitchhiking, trying to make my way to Seattle to score me some of that legal weed and maybe get me a gay marriage, what the hell, Washington State made all the sins legal in one election and damned if I was not going to partake. I stuck my thumb out, but in LaJolla, good luck being a well groomed white guy trying to get a ride.

After about an hour in the sun, a dusty SUV slowed, the sort of older model that looked like it had not seen the inside of an elevator in months. The window rolled down on the passenger side and the gray haired gentleman turned to me, former Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney looked over and smiled that fake smile of his and asked, “where you going?”

Follow the rest here, as the final chapter, for now at least, in Dancing with Mannequins and Idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment