Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Apple watch

I am not the fan-boy type who gives a hoot what Apple does with new products or anything else for that matter, they are a tech company, so no matter what else, they are kind of boring. That said, I clicked on the Apple website a few minutes ago to buy yet another overpriced and unnecessary product and was linked to the Apple Product Marketing Ploy this morning and while waiting for a white guy in a turtleneck to tell me what I need today, I was pleasantly surprised at the really great music they play while the lemmings line up for slop.

So, if Apple gets one thing right, they play good music before their non-event announcements.

1 comment:

  1. New MacBooks look great, iPad Air is also better than anything else on the market, so maybe you should climb down off your high horse and get with it.

    ReplyDelete