Sunday, August 16, 2009

Deregulating greed

I am trying this other format, and by other, I mean I have been blogging my ass off for over a year on the website set up to host short films gathered from the longer form film I have been shooting and editing called Deregulating Greed. You can see that site and read all about that and the adventures in discussing the faltering economy, although just today, the dreaded New York Times announced the good news that the economy is recovering, while in the same story, they announced the economy is dying.

Both sides of a story? Go figure.

Anyway, the corrupt pigs who run Google somehow offered me space to move my blog to, mostly because they must have found a way to "monetize" the process, because that is what they do at Google. If my "adwords" experience will be educational, once Google makes money off this blog, they will shut it down before they have to pay me.

Anyway, check out www.deregulatinggreed.com and look over some of the short films that were posted while that film was in production. The longer form film is being submitted to film festivals right now, and is, of course, available for purchase right there on the site. I also have a cool gig with a major conservative news organization to cover the G-20 summit in September, when the world economic powers will grace the beautiful city of Pittsburgh with their expertise and sexy life partners. I will be posting gobs of video from those meetings either on the dereg site, or somehow on here.

As it stands, this remains a test. More readers here, I would probably move the other blog here, although I have some people following there who may or may not bother to move on over. It's a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment