Thursday, February 18, 2010

Maybe Sarah Palin is retarded

The former 1/2 term governor of the almost empty state of Alaska has come out fighting against cartoon depictions of retarded cartoon characters. Maybe she needs a real job.

If I had the time on my hands I would spend each and every day complaining about something. Just yesterday, my daughter texted me at midnight asking if she could spend the night with her boyfriend. I think it was an effort to slip through my always on patrol fatherly advice front, by catching me when I am close to sleep. Nice try. Now, had I the time to bitch and complain, I would start with free texting programs and late night texting skills of teenagers. Then I would blame Fox News for telling kids that sex is evil, thus making boundary pushing teens want to try it, in a variety of beds.

But I am busy. I hardly have time to even answer texts, much less read them. I certainly have no time to complain about every injustice. What I really do not have time for? Complaining about cartoons. Someone should tell former governor stupid that cartoons are not real people. You may also want to inform the quitting former governor that if she was not hot as hell no one would care what stupid words were falling out of her open mouth-hole.

Sarah Palin is retarded. She picks arguments with cartoon makers. She picks arguments with terrorists and others who have no Fox News soap box to scream from. She is a stupid woman, but fun to look at. Fox News seems to only hire vapid morons, but the women seem to have walked off the runways of white trash beauty pageants.

The joy of not having cable or any other TV delivery device in our home is that we do not have ready access to TV shows. We do watch some shows via the internet, one of which happened to be the recent Family Guy episode where the loser son dates an obvious Down Syndrome teen age girl. At some point during the date the boy (I think) says something to the effect that the girls mother was the former governor of Alaska. This upset the timid and idiotic thinking of Ms. Palin. Why? Does she have a teenage girl with Down Syndrome in her home? No. She has a baby boy with Down Syndrome. But Ms. Palin, who apparently believes every bad joke about children with any sort of disease is focused on her. She is clearly retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment