Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Elevator adventyure # 17

I am endlessly trying to engage people in my elevator chat experiment and today, well today was super.

I was waiting for the elevator and this stunning woman, at least from behind walked in front of me and stood right in the elevator doorway. She was talking on her phone and from my viewpoint she had the best backside I have seen since I accidentally walked into Madonna in Los Angeles in the late 80's.

The door opened and I pressed lobby. She looked at me, face to face now, and I nodded and then noticed that she had a much darker 5 o'clock shadow that I did. Oh hello Tranny I thought, nice butt. Instead, I said, "would you like me to push a button for you?"

Yike, might not have been the wisest thing to say to a tranny in need of a shave.

She smiled some sort of priceless smile. She continued her phone conversation. I guessed the lobby would work.

She turned, because in the tiny space of the elevator, the phone call remained private. Turning of course revealed, again, her best feature. Hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment