Monday, December 20, 2010

Google laptop

I get all kinds of emails asking me to test products, talk about something and sleep with someone. I should get an email from the good folks at Google asking me to test one of their new laptops, the Cr-48 Chrome OS prototype laptop.

Why should I be testing one of those Cr-48 Chrome OS prototype laptops? Mostly because I am something of a computer wizard.

That may not be true.

I do know how to type, obviously, right? So, since the good folks at Google often look over these words, maybe they will see fit to have me test out one of those Cr-48 Chrome OS prototype laptops.

It's not as though I need one of those Cr-48 Chrome OS prototype laptops, but it would be swell. I could test the thing, type out one of those mojo rajem fragems and learn how to email people at night. All I need is one of those Cr-48 Chrome OS prototype laptops.

That should do it.

Don't you think? So begins the active blogging of the one of those Cr-48 Chrome OS prototype laptops. Once I get the Cr-48 Chrome OS prototype laptop, I will review every single aspect if right here. Using my arcane understanding of screens and keyboards, I will certainly test it.

No comments:

Post a Comment