Thursday, December 2, 2010

You smell nice

Elevator story #17:

I just ran downstairs to see if there was some place that had fresh coffee. When I got in the elevator a well dressed younger man almost walked into me, surprised that the elevator had stopped at my floor, he was confused and attempted to leave before he realized it was the wrong floor.

He stepped back in, the doors shut and I realized that he was wearing some sort of intoxicating man perfume. Now, me, I am not into perfumes or really any other chemicals one could put on their body. It's a political thing for me.

But young well dressed man smelled swell. So much so, that I said, "is that a perfume that smells so good?" He looked at me like I was either coming on to him or that I was deranged, both of which have been proven time and time again to be untrue.

He smiled and said it was some after shower spray. Nice, I said. That was it. Just 7 floors down, the door opened, he walked out and I went in search of coffee, of which there was not to be a drop found.

No comments:

Post a Comment