Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Today I believe

If you are a stickering bozo, and really who isn’t right now? But if you aren’t, you should be, because lately, the people in the mail room have been sending out unsigned letters from our legal team that I am led to believe are both sad and poignant.

Not sure what all this stickering is about? Order some stickers here, then send in some pictures of places you have peacefully placed a sticker and soon enough in some sort of zen way, everything will become known. That or you could win a new iPad. Probably the Zen thing is what will happen.

Finally, and this is only because there is not a quorum, because of all the things I choose not to believe in and some of those include flying giraffes, the straightness of Tim Tebow and the new invention of gluten free cinnamon buns, I am just going to continue to not believe in gay marriage. In fact, and I did clear this with legal, from now on I don’t believe in marriage at all. So to all my married friends, screw you, you are no longer Mr and Mrs anything, you are Bill and Becky and Bob and Becky and Billbo and Becky because today I stopped believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment