Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Business news is not so good


I read the business stories so you can get drunk:

Stocks took a kick in the groin today and who do we have to thank for that? Banks and AIG, wait, is it 2008 again?

As much as I loved Cash for Clunkers, it seems that many of the US automakers did not do as well as some government types may have hoped.

In you are thinking about allowing the foreclosure vultures to take your house, imagine what it must feel like to own a 100 million dollar office building.

Leave it to the Germans and Apple to start to figure out new media.

Speaking of Apple, Almost dead Steve Jobs may be about to show off his new liver, no strike that, his new Ipod.

I love the Curious Capitalist at Time, but for my nighttime listening pleasure, as it were, I download the NPR Planet Money pod. There are some obnoxious people involved in this production and I imagine I would not want to hang with too many of them, but for informative and entertaining business news, these people put it together.


No comments:

Post a Comment