Friday, April 23, 2010

Barney Frank? The end of gay week

Well, I once had a dream about the corrupt and corpulent congressman Barney Frank. Please, not a sex dream, and if memory serves me, it was not because I distinctly recall waking up and thinking, "Barney Frank dream, please lord, there was no sex, right?"

Imagine my surprise when, in the midst of editing a film on the great recession I tried numerous times to interview the prancing and lisping congressman from Massachusetts. Imagine my shock and surprise when I never heard from his office. Now, this is a politician who seemingly has never met a camera he could not smother. Turn on any channel that purports to have a news bureau and sooner or later Congressman Frank will traipse onto the set and begin his lisping monologue about the dangers of, fill in the blank. Barney never has positive things to blow on about, it is always some republican thing, or a terrible injustice here or there, possibly a misplaced hershey bar, something important.

For me though? No response. I wanted to ask dear Barney why it had taken so long to regulate banks and financial institutions after the government spent hundreds of billions bailing them out. I could actually ask that same question today, since Barney and his brethren have yet to offer up any serious regulations. When it comes to Wall Street, not only does Barney bend over, but he offers a cigar and naughty nighty.

So, after a week of gays in the news, and trust me, I am painfully aware that the ACLU has filed a new brief on behalf of that sweet sweet Oklahoma lesbian who only wanted to go to prom. Seems some bad parents put on a fake prom for the not so cool kids and a real prom for the inbred fundamentalists. Now, if the ACLU would bother to ask me, the sweet lesbian got off easy, which is something lesbians are apparently good at. My attitude would be, as it is in so many social functions, I would rather hang with the fun people and shun the retards.

Joe Biden is gay. Oh, I am sure he loves his wife and he only limits his fantasy life to women and Barrack Obama, but trust me, those nice shirts and the hair plugs scream closet case. Why do I bring this up? Because in another window I am searching for a clip of Barney Frank, because I am not done prancing all over his stained and soiled reputation.

Since Gay Week is almost over, at least here, because god knows the gay party scene is just revving up, I thought it would be good to preview what will be coming up. I am going in depth on my new career as the angel of death (trademark pending). It's true, over the past few months almost all the elderly people I have interviewed have died. What seems like some sort of strange system of bad odds and even worse luck, all will be made clear in what I imagine will be both humorless and heartless. Being the Angel of Death has been completely and terribly frustrating, because quite honestly, these people who keep dying have for the most part seemed like good citizens, soldiers, business leaders, grand parents and the like. On the other hand, evil and idiotic people continue to live, much to my chagrin.

Well, if you know me at all, you know I get all my liberal information from Fox News, and I can end this post with some real news, from a fair and balanced source, here then, Congressman Barney Frank, doing what he does best. Well, I take that back, because according to my sources on the Supreme Court and associated bathroom stalls in a variety of Airports, Congressman Frank is a remarkable Gilbert and Sullivan perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment