Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ipad fatties

I just happened to walk into an Apple store yesterday and there it was, this delicious new computing device, the Apple Ipad, or something.

I like Apple products. Recently my fat friend called to chide me on the Ipad. He is a friend and he is fat, so I call him my fat friend. Do I call him that to his face? No, mostly because he has a name, and secondly, I am pretty sure he knows he is my friend and I am certain he knows he is fat.

So fatty mcfatso calls to, I know really I should stop making fun of him. So my rotund friend calls and starts in about the Ipad. I could care less about the Ipad I say, I just recently purchased a brand spanking new MacBook pro, with a huge hard drive that I will never been able to fill up in my lifetime. Pigman had to keep going. I am never quite sure of his fat attitude and what makes him such a loud mouth, but there he was, asking if I was going to sleep out at an Apple store, or was I ordering online.

Hey Mr. Round-Ball, here is the thing, I am not going to buy one. Simple.

Well, I will buy one, because as I stated earlier, I accidentally walked into an Apple store yesterday and got my hands on an Ipad. Now, I would never tell fatty mcangry that I liked it, but I did. It's very cool, fund to play with and will someday offer useful stuff. That day was not yesterday. The losers and assorted Mac followers who had to have an Ipad yesterday are, well, losers and followers. Anyone who purchased an Iphone knows the Apple strategy, make a cool looking product and get it out to the sheep, but in the meantime, refine said product so in about a year it will actually be useful.

My new Iphone is great.

My new Ipad has not even been designed yet. I am patient. Unlike my fat friend, who has issues with control, issues with diet and issues with jealousy.

Why do we remain friends you might ask? I like him, it has nothing to do with his giant gut, still wears pants that are about 10 sizes too small and hardly ever gets my jokes. He is on the verge of not seeing his penis, or at least, that's my guess. I worry about fat people who can not see their sex organs. I like to know whats going on down there and can not imagine having to guess.

Anyway, no Ipad.

No comments:

Post a Comment