Friday, September 9, 2011

My new friend

Good day
This is Elena. I think my email for you is surprise. And i hope it is a
nice surprise.
I think you will have a question about "where did i find yours email
address. I used a services of Search of relationsagency.
They asked me what kind of men i like, and then they offer me to start a
correspondence with you via email.
This agency said me that your email address they found at dating site.

As i said you before my name is Elena. And i am 31 years old. And i am
absolutely lonely girl.
I was born and live now in Russia in small town in central part. The name
of my town is Glazov.
My birthday is 21 of August 1979. I have no children, but i love them.
I work as a librarian in school library. I like read books very much, and i

happy that my work with books and children.
Maybe learning more about each other we can have true relations.
I search my love. I want
to have serious relations.
It is a little about myself. I hope it was interesting for you.
I will be waiting your answer very much.
You will interest in my letter

Yours new friend from Russia. Elena.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, leave Elena alone, she and I have been emailing for months and one more 1000 dollar payment and she will come visit. I love her.

    ReplyDelete