Saturday, March 24, 2012

I get magazines

I get all sorts of magazines. Recently, while recovering from a fairly serious toe job, I was laying on my couch reading a financial advice magazine, enjoying the pretty pictures and the blurred words, have I mentioned I was wasted on pain medication? At some point it was time for me to pass out again and I laid the magazine cover down on the table next to the couch and proceeded to doze. When I woke, there I noticed a full page add for the latest version of the Apple 4S phone and its magic Siri talking phone feature. The add featured the phone finding the best spots for coffee shops and the phone had a digital map. First on the phones read out was my favorite coffee shop of all time and I took that as a sign.

Ritual Coffee from Matt Bertles on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment