Friday, March 26, 2010

The decline of everything


I like Sarah Palin, she is hot (for an older woman) she is from Alaska (favorite state) she likes to hunt and fish (fun things to do in my favorite state) and she is dumb as a brick (just the way I like them).

What I don't get about her is how she can fail so often and in such amazing ways and still people want to know what she has to say. Wait, why is this surprising, most of my adult life Paris Hilton has been featured in millions of news stories and feature reporting, detailing her every trick and turn of tricks. Why not Sarah?

OK, so she quit her first term as governor. She is obviously mentally challenged and she, did I mention the hotness? She is hot. She seems to have married a Ken Doll, her virgin daughter already had a child, her almost son in law poses in gay magazines. Jesus, she is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment