Sunday, March 14, 2010

Quite busy

First I want to say I am sorry. Not just because I have not been updating as I promised, although in all honesty, that promise was made inside my head, so no one else heard it, except for the voices in my head, but for the most part, many agreed with the promise.

I am undertaking something of geometric dimensions, so I am quite busy. Some things are in the works, so I tend to discount them until contracts are signed, some things are in the process, but I tend to wait until editing is done and somethings are up in the air, which is another way of saying it is talk right now.

I am sure some will end up being discussed on this lonesome little blog, but not yet. Jesus, I can't quite say what I want to say. Suffice to say, things change and 100 percent of them are for the better.

A quick anniversary. About a year ago I purchased this house. You have to understand, we were renting a run down farm house in New York last year, the owner of the house was actually forbidden by law to call us anymore, after threatening to kill me in a big giant gay fit of insanity. So, while we were constantly on edge and actually fearful we purchased this house and I started to make weekend trips here to install plumbing, a kitchen, electrical wiring, toilets and rip up old carpet. The house has come together nicely and it now feels more like a home than any place I have lived in my adult life. We are convinced we will keep this house for ever.

One year ago the fear subsided, the future began to look bright and plans were laid for a new life.

I don't think I ever mentioned the move here, but recently my fiance and I were talking about that hectic day. A childs graduation, a run in with my diabolical ex-wife and the loading of a moving van, all in about 6 hours, and then, the next morning, we were gone. We wanted to avoid not only a run in with the ex-wife, but also the possibility of running into, or around, the violent gay home owner, who was intent of drama. In a 24 hour period, we went from home, to graduation, to the road and back to our real home. Just like that.

It was swell. It was also the end of a cycle of idiocy and strangeness that has been behind all of us for about a year and I have to say, it feels kind of nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment