Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dirty sirty sex

Oh my.

I got an email from a reader, probably not of this blog, but my guest blogging days have brought me closer to a larger audience and, shall we say, a hornier group? Anyway, here I was checking email and there is this strange email from some address I did not recognize.

So, without actually cutting and pasting, because, trust me, your sensitive eyes could burn in the sockets if half of what I just read were posted. I will, however, answer the writers questions.

1 - Threesome is spelled threesome. 3some just hurt my head. To answer your question, sure, of course, what could hurt?

2 - At what point? Wait, let me finish the first question, foursome is better. Now, to finish question 2, today, this afternoon, tonight. Soon. Get my point? These things are not nuclear treaties, the faster you get the negotiations done, the better, for everyone.

3 - Anywhere really. I am pretty sure there is a Craigslist in your country, try that.

4 - I have never heard that term, so I googled it. My god, seriously? OK, well, it's your body and I am all for people doing whatever it is they want to their own bodies.

5 - In public is sketchy, but to end this mess, here is a story.

I was traveling with my family a long time ago, and we had been driving all day and into the evening. It was dark, but still warm out, so I am guessing it was summer travel. I can not remember where we were going, or why. I do, however, remember that my father (god bless him) needed a nap, so we pulled into a beautiful California rest area, and we all picked a little space and napped. Well, they all did. See, this station wagon pulled up next to us at some point, and a young man and his beautiful girlfriend (for the night) started to make out. Now, keep in mind, my young face was mashed against the window in a fruitless attempt to sleep. Soon enough, their open windows provided a soundtrack to their physical movements and for a decent amount of time, I viewed the mating cycle from the moment of parking a car to disposing of the condom. I am not sure how old I was at the time, old enough to know I had witnessed something that I should not bring up at the breakfast table, young enough to brush it off as a freak show and not seek to try it myself.

My point, go for it, the most damage you could do is instruct a young teen on the vagaries of human sexuality and possibly get arrested, which could lead you down the road into the vagaries of even stranger human sexuality. A classic Win Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment