Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Gay marriage

Well, I grew up in California. My father grew up in California, as did his father. My brother was married, then divorced. My other brother is married. I was married. Marriage is good. I don't always trust the court system, but lately, I have had less trust in the majority of voters (2004 election anyone?)

A judge ruled against bigots and close minded losers today and for that I am proud to be a Californian in some sense.

People in love should be allowed to choose to be married, boys and girls, girls and girls and boys and boys. I just don't get why anyone else should care. One time, this woman I knew, got married and she was so damaged and socially retarded and close to being insane, and all I could think of was, why would he marry her with all those giant red flags floating around her and then I realized, he married her because he wanted to and he could.

And so should any other adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment