Saturday, May 12, 2012

Oh, that...

In case you have not noticed the big black and red box to the right of this post. Click it and magic happens. Or, some sort of magic. You go to Amazon, where you can purchase a copy of the new Dancing with Mannequins and Idiots book.

It's true, there were bits and pieces thrown out on this blog, teases as it were, little tiny teases for you to wonder, "would I ever get the full steak entree?"

Ask no more. Your meal has arrived.

So, do me a favor, click that box and buy that book, and then like it, even if you hate it, and review it with glowing words of wisdom and wit, again, even if you hate it, because, well, because.

By the way, that would be parenting tip number 17 million. The answer to all things "why?" is Because.

Here then, a quote from the super quote worthy press release for the book, Dancing with Mannequins and Idiots, now available on Amazon and only Amazon, don't ask, but I will tell you this much, one of my knees was broken.

"“I think it’s true, money can’t buy you love, or happiness or countless blonde haired bimbo wives, or numerous cadillacs or even clean up your reputation as the most corrupt speaker of the house of representatives in the history of corrupt speakers of the house of representatives. If there is one thing I will take away from all those sleepless nights on the campaign trail, following those feckless men and that one she-male, it would have to be what Mitt Romney whispered to me after he lost South Carolina and his son Tumbleweed had offered me a ride on the governors campaign plane by mistake. Romney leaned over to me and in a rather threatening Clint Eastwood type voice, at least for a man who wears magic underwear he said, “I may have lost tonight, heck, I may lose every single one of these stupid beauty pageants from here on out, but every morning I get to wake up and not be you.”

Click that red and black box as often as possible, it would made a wonderful mothers day gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment