Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Spare Change is here

As some of you know, I have been working on a series of films and have been slow in the blogging department. Sad, but true, we all need to make a living.

I am planning to take more time in the next month or two and really focus on making this project something a bit more informative and I am also working with others. In fact, in July I am teaming with an internet film person to work on a series of short films for her. I will post links as they are available, but I think those will be a unique look at how others are finding audiences on the internet.

I am also traveling a lot and have been shooting footage as I get around. At some point, when I have the time, I will put together some beautiful shots of the various places I have been visiting.

Finally, I have requested another interview with the biggest Ponzi schemer in history, and while I am not expecting the interview to come easily, I do plan to keep pestering, for a couple reasons, first I do believe that Bernie Madoff would be a great addition to the Deregulating Greed film and second, there are many questions I need answered and he seems to be the gate keeper.

One more thing, I am hoping to guest blog in the near future, and if that happens, I will certainly keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment