Thursday, September 2, 2010

Going west

I was recently walking on the beach in Southern California, very close to where I grew up, and it dawned on me, you never know what you have until you are walking on a beach being flooded with amazing memories.

That and having Mexican food in Richard Nixon's favorite restaurant.

With that in mind, plus some work, I will be flying into Seattle of all places later this month. Seattle and I have a love/hate relationship. I learned an awful lot about awful people in Seattle, but I also met some lifelong friends, made some babies, rode a bike and ran as fast as I could.

I have yet to return, after more than 3 years, although I have had good reason. Now, I return to eat food, visit friends and film some sexy people. Not a bad gig.

3 comments:

  1. As your former lover I demand face time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Former lover?! As your dead fiancee, I get more time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do I sign up for a beer and bike ride?

    ReplyDelete