Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The wicked witch

I got a late night call from the wicked witch of the west last night. We had some catching up to do. She is my favorite drama queen of the world and last night was no let down.

First, I met the WWOTW many years ago, we were both much younger and better looking. The WWOTW has had some ups and downs since that time, mostly downs, and mostly self inflicted. Part of the reason I have little tolerance for drama is that people create their own drama and then demand the stage to complain about it. Something my mother used to say, you dig the hole you just fell into.

So when the witch called, I laid back on my bed and just listened, although as anyone who knows me, I am not big on listening. I have plenty of my own personal drama to always deal with and when it comes to complaining about it, or sharing it (as I like to refer to it) I am a better story teller. That said, the WWOTW does have a way with words.

I am going to spare you the vast majority of the WWOTW drama, suffice to say, she may be pregnant, again. Now, she has been pregnant before and even had a child, possibly more, the number does not really matter to me. What I do know is she has no children living with her, which means, of course, that she is a walking talking red flag to almost any man paying attention.

Imagine for a second that you are a single fella, looking for a nice woman to hang with, breed with and possibly get to know. So, one of the first questions I would ask is, do you have any children? And if the answer is yes, the follow up seems obvious, where are they? If that answer is almost anything but at the babysitters, I would bolt.

Why? I would bolt if a man said the same thing. I was once at a business function and this super smart sales guy was going on about his life and success and all that, and at some point, I asked about his children, who lived on the other coast with their mother and he had not seen them in many months, he was almost proud of this accomplishment, something about his ex being the worlds biggest bitch or something. Again, enormous red flag, not just because he was so removed from raising his own children, but proud of the fact.

WWOTW is much the same. She is not so much proud that she has children who do not live with her, she is almost gleeful that her life remains unencumbered by responsibility. Oh sure, she has pictures of the kids, even making sure they all get together at least once a year for a "family" photo. Yikes. That said, why is there even a possibility that the WWOTW is pregnant again? Are men really that vapid? Well, are some men really that vapid would be the better question.

I once saw a homeless woman performing oral sex on a homeless man, in an alley. Nothing about it was pretty or enticing. The "red flags" of this sort of behavior were overwhelming. I walked away almost throwing up and never thought once about the possibility that I could have joined in. When we see something so wrong, we should not find a way to justify or join in, we should scram, fast. Which is why I am so beside myself trying to figure out why someone would en enticed by the WWOTW.

Who in their right mind would engage in a sexual way with such a pathetic woman?

No comments:

Post a Comment