Friday, August 12, 2011

Email

"Yo-Shithead, what are you afraid of? Why you shut off the comment section? Wat sorta pussy you become anyway?"

"Is there a reason the comment second has been closed?"

"I noticed that you have removed the comments. Nothing personal, but they were the real reason I returned to your blog. Any way you could bring them back? You do know bookmarks can be deleted, right (Implied threat)?"

"Sir or Madam, I represent a majority of the readers of your blog. You have 17 minutes to reinstate your open comment policy or you and I will tussle in Federal Court. Understand? Regards, Beth Libitard, esq (the q is for whatever I want it to be for)."

3 comments:

  1. Bending to popular demand. You should run for president.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did the comments get removed in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it bad that I could care less?

    ReplyDelete