Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The rabbi, the dream and the NA meetings

A few months ago I would go to a nearby hospital once a week to get some blood work done, or something like that, at this point, I forget. The very first week I went, I walked by a synagogue and noticed an office. I have no idea why, but I walked in, introduced myself to the rabbi as something of a lapsed Jew and sat down. It became my ritual, once a week, I would stop in, we would talk and I would go on my way to the hospital.

Follow

3 comments:

  1. I have had that same dream, except I walk into work and start shooting everyone. Try walking into work after having a dream like that.
    Interesting post.
    Sometimes a dream is just a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have guessed you were a jew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not big on enlightenment?

    ReplyDelete