Monday, August 1, 2011

The trash issue

Before I started dating addicts, psychopaths and assorted intellectual bottom feeders, I was lucky enough to kiss some amazing people.

Last night I spoke with my first girlfriend. We have a shorthand and with three words we start laughing uncontrollably. I think the secrets we might keep from one another at this point, need to be kept, otherwise, there is not a lot of distance between us. There has always been a love of one another that has never wavered.

Last night was a wild ride. She is a brilliant and powerful woman and we were both just crawling into each others air space. We plan to do that again. Frequently. There should be an end product. There will be a short video explaining everything. I may have said too much. I think I have said too much. I will delete that last part.

2 comments:

  1. Buck fifty her name was Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please find a way to interview one of the intellectual bottom feeders. My guess is, that would be as funny as any Houdini post.

    ReplyDelete