Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We get what we deserve

I am often torn by the actions of my fellow Americans. Sometimes I think we are all one, justa big happy family, with issues. Most times, I feel like I am an alien, visiting this planet, wondering about Wal Mart and obese people, football fans and men who seem filled with anger.

The day after an election almost always leaves me bewildered. Harry Reid survives, a politician I despise. Barney Frank lisps and prances to another 2 year term. The good witch from Delaware has to go back to no masturbation and looking in the mirror and questioning who is staring at her. Alaska remains my favorite state in the nation, mostly because it is quirky and possibly insane.

In the end I have learned something in my life. It is this, no matter what crazy idiot gets elected to almost any office, everything remains almost the same. With that in mind, here is Billy Bragg.

No comments:

Post a Comment