Monday, November 1, 2010

Winning is not everything

Well, after consulting with my attorney, Beth Libitard, I finally was able to pick out a system to choose a winner.

If you recently received an email announcing you are the winner, then you are the winner.

If not, then someone else won.

There you have it. Another contest, come and gone. Almost like tomorrows elections.

Speaking of which, as a die hard republican, I can only say I am somewhat excited about the possibilities of tomorrows election. That said, there are a large number of people running under the republican banner who are nothing like the republicans I so cherish. Some of these boobs, and Sarah Palin people I am talking to you, are so far right they make the usual cast of far right crazies seem almost sane.

Let's be real, republicans in the house and senate now are nothing to be proud of. These are the same game playing bullies we all went to school with, but now with fake tans and cheap suits. The danger of republicans taking complete control of congress is nothing. That's right, nothing. Why? Because for the last two years the already elected republicans have done everything in their power to stop legislation, negotiate in bad faith and basically cum up the system to such an extreme as to not allow anything to move forward.

Which just might be the way the founding fathers had hoped it would be, but I doubt it. See, things do need to get done every now and then, and with spray tans and bullshit philosophy, the republicans currently in office have basically allowed the country to stay in an almost depression state, just so they could run for office with the promise to change things.

I am kind of tired of fake people offering fake promises to do things that they know and we know will never happen. The only change these republicans want is the ability to impeach another sitting democratic president.

So, how am I voting tomorrow? I am voting to legalize marijuana so I can spend the next couple of years doing bong hits and not thinking about how screwed up our country has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment