Thursday, July 28, 2011

The perfect ass

I was sitting with a young woman last night at the airport, waiting for my youngest child to arrive when a beautiful woman and her dorky boyfriend decided that, after prancing around the waiting area to garner as much attention as possible, they should light right in front of our field of vision.

Now, this, for me at least, was not the worst thing that could have happened. My friend sitting next to me had already commented on the lack of coverage of the young woman's back side. As she lolly gagged around the baggage claim area, it was almost as if she was wearing a skimpy pair of underwear and she was incredibly proud of that fact. My young friend was the first to say something, but once I noticed, it was kind of hard to stop noticing. She really did not leave a great deal to the imagination. Which can sometimes be a good thing.

When they stopped about ten feet in front of us I was really impressed with her butt. It was just about as perfect as any butt I have seen in a long time. Good for you I thought, if you have such a perfect butt, and the weather is what it is, why not share it with the world. Then I looked at the weak and pale man with her, unhealthy appearing in almost all ways, wearing shorts that were too long, hanging loosely over skinny pale little legs and then the requisite black socks with his ultra white tennis shoes, it was not pretty. They seemed to enjoy one anothers company, so that was even better, for them at least.

The young woman I was with was forced to listen to me try and figure out the relationship. Beautiful hot woman, nerdy guy. Must be a doctor or lawyer, she just shook her head. "I mean, look at her and then look at him." She did, we both did. The conversation continued in that way for a few minutes. I had seen these sorts of odd pairings before, a temptress and her prey, something like that. They may have been the same age, but she was clearly out of his league. Pittsburgh is not known for the beautiful women, they are few and far between, she would be noticed.

Right about then one of the most beautiful woman in the world swept by, as she walked over to pick up her bag. Gray hair floating in all directions, baggy jeans, barely covering some sort of odd colored Converse low top shoes, a comfortable and loose blouse, unbuttoned, with a cotton t-shirt underneath. I said to my friend, look at her, that is real beauty. I think she thought I was nuts, but it was true. The most beautiful woman in teh world strode with purpose, but also with a sense of joy. She was light on her feet, she seemed to have a smile ready to burst out of her tanned mouth and she had just the right amount of wrinkles around her eyes to let the world know that she was someone who looks at others with intensity, and also smiles a lot.

Ten feet in front of us, we had this beautiful body, but she came off as completely insecure and in need of attention, constantly. They could have sat down, they could have found a quiet place to chat, or make out, or something young couples should be doing. Instead, this woman in hardly there shorts had some inner need to show off what was a just about perfect back side. Then again, the need to show that off to a group of complete and mostly disinterested strangers really does ring of desperation. On the other hand, an older woman, striding purposefully through the terminal, dressed in what appeared to be incredibly comfortable natural fabrics, looking fit and healthy not only caught my attention, but immediately made me forget the perfect ass not 10 feet in front of me.

Funny how that works.

14 comments:

  1. What's the saying? Youth is wasted on the young? Seems like you just got a refresher course. A confident older woman will always beat an insecure woman with a nice ass, hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking out women? Interesting development right there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it takes an imperfect ass to recognize a perfect one, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, I would settle for either today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, are you really just figuring out the allure of a confident older woman in her prime versus the hot body but empty mind of an insecure younger woman? Well, I guess maybe there is hope for you yet. I believe there are now a few websites were you younger men can actually meet and date some of these beautiful older women. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo above poster, three words and you explain to the world what a brilliant person your parents raised.
    I do like this post, it's not trying to be funny, or serious, it's just an observation and a good one. Insecure women, even the hot ones, are sad and a strong, independent woman is always attractive, no matter what. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to need a pic of the young supple ass, or this never happened. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Without the pic moron, I think I would not know others are actually reading this blog. Thank you pic man, there is not enough predictability in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually, I too would like to see the pic of the perfect ass too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Agree with above, nice observation and my wife agrees too, she is 40 something, hot as hell in her own way, which works for us. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know, if it's just eye candy, I'll take the younger, more perfect one every time. But if I want intelligent conversation with depth of experience, I'll go for an older woman who has some experience.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How am I supposed to work thinking of a perfect ass standing in front of me? Damn you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Go for a walk previous poster, that's what i did. It's summer time in Nashville and the pretty women are everywhere.

    ReplyDelete