Friday, March 11, 2011

Vampires I love

If it's Friday that means two things. First, I start the day off with a strong shot of bourbon and second, I spend a little bit of time visiting what has quickly become my favorite blood testing facility in the city.

I used to have all sorts of issues with people taking blood out of my body. First, what could be more unnatural? Second, I never knew what they were doing with all the vials of blood they were taking and finally, I am not big on needles.

For a few months my routine has been changed and every Friday I am volunteering for this blood work. Last week I was met by Super Fine doctors assistant and Super Sexy doctors assistant. I am leaving now, but I have to tell you, there is a spring to my step, because if last week is any indicator, these withdrawals could only get better.

4 comments:

  1. So, you are volunteering for some blood work? You are confusing. In other posts you are all about honesty and in health related posts, I am left clueless about what might be going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you are dead within 6 months. Anyone want some of that action?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having met Matt about 20 years ago, I know two things, never bet against him and if he wants something bad enough, he will always get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there an over/under pool?

    ReplyDelete