Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday mornings

When I crawled out of bed this morning (edit)

The kitchen is on the first floor, (edit), down the stairs I traipsed, gently, because I have fallen downstairs three times in the last 10 days. When I got to the kitchen, a plate of fresh fruit was sitting on the island. The coffee made and hot. A cup with cream in it, waiting for me.

I was dumbstruck, made my way back up the stairs and found pillows in my bed, mimicking a human form. Oh I like this, a lot.

There are really only two rules I have had for all relationships, one is personal, the other is breakfast has never really been made for me. Sure, every 6 months or so, my last two (partners) would make something, usually rubbery and tasteless. Generally, when I have a (lover) in my house, I end up making breakfast and often bringing it up to the bedroom. Why has it always been so hard to find someone who could do this for me?

This morning, (edit). A healthy breakfast waiting just for me.

3 comments:

  1. Whats behind the edits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No shit, this post makes no sense because you edit out content that probably helped. Why not just delete it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Editing posts where you remove the content that allows understanding is childish and stupid. My guess is there was something outlandishly nasty about this post and because of that I am going to imagine all the dirty things that were there before you removed them.

    ReplyDelete