Friday, March 4, 2011

Elevator encounter

Last night I press the button for up, the door opened and a beautiful young blond woman was standing in the far left corner. I walked on, she was going to 27, I was pushing 9. I looked at her, because it seems there are fewer and fewer beautiful women these days, which is not true, it just seems that way because here at the end of winter we have very few options for natural beauty, lack of sunshine and little motivation to get out and workout makes many of us pasty and blubbery. Not her.

She looked at me, our eyes met and she said, "hi, how are you today." I told her I was fine and asked her the same question. "I am brilliant today."

Seriously. She said that. At first I just went back to staring straight ahead, then I turned to her and said, "did you say you were brilliant today?" She said yes.

You don't hear that very often, especially in the elevators I am often on.

"Well," I said, "if that's the case, I'm feeling amazing." I turned to her, she looked at me again, nodded and smiled a radiant and beautiful smile, the elevator doors opened to my floor and I walked off.

7 comments:

  1. So true, in the Seattle area all the women turn lesbian during the winter, or at least the ones who are not full time lesbian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Seattle women. :) I visited one dark and storm week and most of the men looked like middle aged lesbians too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there are no pics, it never happened. You know the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, there is nothing funny about middle aged lesbians. Second, Seattle people all look like they may have had too much coffee and not enough heroin and finally, you really need to take pictures of hot women and post them on here, bet this blog would be a lot more popular.
    Oh and go back to answering questions from fucked up relationships. Now THAT is entertaining.

    ReplyDelete