Wednesday, March 23, 2011

LANTAU ISLAND

For those of you wondering why I have not been pandering to the gods at Apple, it is only because they rely on lesser gods, like FedEx to deliver their goodness, as in an Ipad2.

Now what does this mean to you? Well, as I wait patiently for my new Ipad2 to make its way around the world, current location is Lantau Island, I become more angry and bitter, or more accurately, more angry and bitter than normal, as if that is possible.

So, first things first, I am an idiot and a fool. Why do I say this? Because quite honestly, I believed Apple and FedEx that they were indeed preparing to deliver to me an Ipad2, and that it was shipped from a slave labor camp in China somewhere and it was indeed at a customs check point in some place called Lantau Island. Why not. Then I did some early morning research, see previous post, but I also did some FedEx research and found this little known fact, there is no place called Lantau Island.

So where the heck is my Ipad 2? See comments, because whoever finds my Ipad 2 and finds a way to have it delivered to me, as promised, by tomorrow, will win, get this, your choice of any Apple downloadable thing. Now, get to it, I have more important things to do.

1 comment: