Saturday, March 19, 2011

Do me a favor

I was recently looking over the stats for this blog. It's true, I can see many things about the people who read this blog. First, many of you are Americans. This is the favor I am asking, please copy the address for this blog and send it to your friends, especially your overseas friends, because I need to grow the audience.

That said, start reading this blog on other internet browsers. The majority of blog readers are no longer using Internet Explorer. Why is that? What does it mean? Could it be that since this blog is written on a Mac, only Mac heads are reading it? Doubtful, just from the numbers, but still, do me another favor, when you are cutting and pasting the address for this blog, make sure to send it to your friends who only use Internet Explorer. I just want to see the stats change.

1 comment:

  1. I am emailing my friends a link, not because you begged, but sometimes on this blog, there is funny and there is sadness, so that much I appreciate.

    ReplyDelete