Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The final blog post

Oh, I know what you're thinking, thank the good lord sweet jesus that this blog is finally over.

As a frequent commentator might say, fuck that.

Speaking of which, the use of obscene language in the comments is getting kind of out of control, which I like. Keep it up.

Point 3, battles are meant to be won. Even though I passed out last night, when I woke this morning, I had this wonderful realization, this particular battle, I can handle.

7: My laptop is on its last days. Thank the good lord sweet jesus the Ipad 2 comes out this week.

Finally, and I will answer this fully in a post that does not require me to use this dying computer, if you are older and single and you are writing me letters asking how to get a date, I will hardly ever respond, first, because I am not a person who dates and second, because I think dating at every age is both fun and dangerous.

That is all.

6 comments:

  1. The time code says you posted this at 2:47. Are you always drunk at 2:47? You make so little sense, it's not worth pointing out. Get a job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to write something snide about how it is a welcome break if you do stop writing these posts, but then again, I return here to read them, which is fairly unique for me. So, please keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More sex, less chatter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "This particular battle, I can handle." Even from my great distance from you my friend, I know you will be better. I love you, be strong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was kind of hoping you were dying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just rude.

    ReplyDelete