Tuesday, March 29, 2011

All kinds of stuff

So, if you can keep your panties from bunching up, I have a few announcements. First, I am tired of President Obama. The good news for him is that there does not appear to be a republican worth voting for. Congratulations Mr. President, 4 more years to accomplish nothing.

April appears to be the month that I can serialize a couple of projects on this blog, so mark your tablets, Ipads and other computing devices. As a gift, I am preparing a college students essay for your viewing pleasure. It was written about one of my favorite people, so I am almost positive you will enjoy it.

A Becky recently tried to convince me that I could no longer write in a manner that was understandable, or something. I said, Becky and she said her name was not Becky, but in all actuality it is, she said something like, you ain't all that and I said, uh huh.

Finally. There I was, walking around the city this morning, doing a little of this and hardly any of that and this woman is standing in front of a building with her face on fire, no, wait, I believe she was smoking, but when I first saw her I thought her face was on fire, then I approached the entry door to the building and she held the door open for me and I believe I said something about how much nicer it would be to walk through a door and not end up smelling like cigarette death. She held the door open after I walked by and said something to the effect of "excuse me?"

Anyone who knows me knows I love drug addicts, coffee, alcohol, tobacco - you name it, if it's a drug you take, I admire you. But honestly, standing in front of a building, lighting your face on fire, holding the door but making me walk though your cloud to get there, well that's just unpleasant and I am all about pleasant.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you men. You always misunderstand. Love, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my panties are all in a bunch, could you lend me a hand? Signed, Becky

    ReplyDelete