Wednesday, March 16, 2011

From the comments

Someone wrote:

Matt, do you remember a night in Kansas City, classical music and tenderness?

There are things in my memory that I can not recall, lovers, train rides and bike accidents, to name a few. What happened in Kansas City many years ago is a memory I do not share with people, and of course I could never forget it.

Sometimes, rarely in life, but sometimes, amazing and magic slam into one another and small miracles happen. Kansas City was one of those times.

That said, only one person knows about this, so person who knows about this, email me, there is an email link somewhere on this blog, if not, cut and paste this: mergatroidfilms@gmail.com.

I believe.

3 comments:

  1. I don't get it, you write about virtually anything that pops into your head, from addictive losers to pop music and this, this mystery post comes from where?
    I demand to know everything about Kansas City, what happened, when, will it lead to something else. I want details and I want them NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you have to share what this is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this involve some sort of ritualistic murder? God I hope so, because if I come read any more posts from boring straight people are psychotic gay men, I am going to remove you from my favorites.

    ReplyDelete