Sunday, March 6, 2011

To blog or not to blog

Hey people who comment,

While I love that there is an area here where you can post whatever it is you want to post, even poetic things like "WTF" and stuff, but seriously, try and at least have something to say.

That said, I am still refusing to edit. What I will do when this blog moves to its new home is have some sort of name thing, or sign up sheet or something. While it is great that you can come in here, and write whatever it is you want to write, I think you should also be accountable for what it is you write.

That said, I do appreciate the fact that you people do write.

Someone suggested I get back to answering letters. First, I will change the link, but if you want to write a profound letter, especially if your relationship is either perfect or screwed, or somewhere in between, write to filmingfood@gmail.com - mostly because my regular email is smack packed and full.

4 comments:

  1. Nothing is better than reading of others misfortune. Please, more from the relationship challenged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should shut the blog down until you are done with whatever treatment you keep referring to. Seems like you understand priorities, why not view your health as one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I miss something? What treatment? Please don't make me read every single post to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heroin addiction?

    ReplyDelete