Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cupertino calling

As anyone who reads this blog like the bible to a healthy life that it is, you would know that I am always on the look out for two things. Letters from blog readers who have drama or difficulty in their life, because quite honestly, when I was begging for stories about positive relationships, I got something like 5 emails. Blah blah blah, happy happy happy.

There is something else I had to add.


Probably not that important. Something something something. I'm having a Charlie Sheen moment and I keep typing as if that will make me remember. First, I will go back and read the first paragraph.

Oh, I said I was on the look out for two things, then I only mentioned one, which was asking for letters. Right. Back on track. Of course, continuing to type because for the life of me I do not remember where I was going with that.

The title says it all. Let's skip the boring first paragraphs and start from here. If I can remember how to do it, I will highlight this area to make it more important.

I got an email from a press flack at Apple Corp this morning. Usually I do not check email if I am doing something important, and this morning I was consumed with important things to do. The email acknowledged that I had spent a little time recently begging Apple for a new Ipad. Then he said I should call. So I did and got a voice mail.

There, now you know as much as I do. Which is, quite obviously, not very much.

3 comments:

  1. I can't be the only reading this feeling as though it is both funny and kind of sad, if indeed you so quickly lost your train of thought.

    If you get a free Ipad, you should probably post some more mentions on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get an Ipad 2 I will hate you, if they dump a useless Ipad1 on your, not so much.

    ReplyDelete