Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekend letter

Matt-Straight married woman. Married 3 years, great relationship, husband is sexy, honest and capable for all that he need be. Only problem is I would like to sleep with a woman, he says vows mean neither of us acts on thoughts and lust. I agree, but then, I would like to sleep with a woman. Suggestions for turning his thought process around?

If you want him to say yes immediately tell him you want him to sleep with another woman. That should do the trick. Thank you and I am out of here. Have a great weekend everyone.

Oh, if that does not work, try this, "honey, I think we should both sleep with another woman." That should do the trick.

Now, a couple of things. I checked, I got this letter on Monday. I emailed back immediately, and have yet to hear a response. I needed to know how old you were, how old your husband is and how long you dated before marrying. I also asked if you dyked it up before, college, or something. Women always seem to have some sort of bisexual encounter in their closets. But then, you did not respond to my email.

So, I am going to say it again. Include husband in plan to sleep with another woman and chances are he will say yes. Exclude him and I doubt he will change his mind. If monogamy in your marriage is no big deal to you, as it appears it is not, then it should be no big deal period. Is it OK if he sleeps with a dude? Or another woman? Just want to make sure you are fair all the way around.

Anyway, I wanted to post your letter first to remind people to check their email if they really want a serious response, and second, if you want to not have a completely monogamous relationship, then neither should your husband.

All that said, you are not that out of the mainstream. Women seem pretty fluid when it comes to sexuality, actually a lot of men I hear from seem pretty fluid about sexuality too, they just seem a lot more closeted about talking about it.

Bottom line, it is great that you and your husband talk about these things. I am pretty sure he is the only man in America who does not jump at the concept of his wife with another woman, but then again, that just may be me.

2 comments:

  1. Why can't my wife ask me questions about having a 3some? Last night in bed, you want to know what my wife asked me? "Honey, do you think the minivan needs tires?"
    Hot times after 12 years.

    ReplyDelete