Wednesday, March 23, 2011

TMZ is mean

I have no clue why I was just reading the gossip site TMZ, but I was.
I have no idea why I was reading it so intently that I made it to the bottom of page one.
I have no clue.
Even worse, I seriously have no idea why I read the poll on who would you rather do, former president Clinton or former president George Bush numero uno.
Then, to make matters much worse, I clearly had no idea why I voted for former president Clinton as the former president I would apparently much rather do.
What is even worse is, I waited around to see who my fellow idiots were casting their votes on.
What is really terribly tragically sad is that Clinton beats bush by a whooping 72 percent to 28 percent.
Talk about rubbing your nose in it.

All that said, now that I am focused and thinking clearly, I would much rather do Clinton than Bush.
Although, if Bush junior were in the running as who I might rather do, then things really get confusing, because although I am convinced Bush junior is both an idiot and an evil sinister monster, I would rather do him than Clinton.

All of this should be used as evidence to just how far my mental condition has fallen.

1 comment: