Monday, March 21, 2011

A series of unfortunate mishaps

Long before everyone was getting a sex change, I had a sister. That said, it was nice to have a new brother, but then, being the genetic female that god had created, she/he changed its mind somewhere back in the 90's.

Instead of a brother/sister, I ended up with a sister/brother/sister. Which was not as bad as it sounded, because he-she was more or less an expert on all things human. In fact, when I got this letter recently from a dismayed blog reader, I turned to my sister/brother/sister person for expert analysis.

Dear Matt
I am hoping that you, being super smart (and pretty) could help me with my unique problem.
Thanks in advance,
Becky


Becky, below is what my sister had to say.

Dear Becky,
While your letter appears to be one sentence, even with such brevity, you make no sense. For me, I can still pee standing up.
Take care.
Harpo



Well, that was easy enough, although, believe you me, I will not be asking him/her to help on answering important questions ever again. Unless, like I am right now, I am too drunk to do much else.

No comments:

Post a Comment