Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Do me a favor

Oh my, I was just emailed a little list from the Google people on how busy this blog has become. I twitter updates and stuff like that, but really, what I would appreciate, is that you people who have read and enjoy this mess just take a moment, send a link to your friends and let them know.

I am not sure why, because all my attempts at monetizing this blog and getting free stuff have failed miserably.

That said, I did hear from a lawyer asking me to cease posting about his client. I said, but your honor (lawyers love to be called you honor) what if I just want to post something sweet, like an email or something. He said that there was no privacy expectations from an email. I asked, but what if it was not actually sent to me? Then he mumbled some sort of legal mumbo jumbo and I pretended to lose my connection, which is not as believable since we changed to Verizon.

So some forwarded email. Here is the important thing to remember, these emails were written by people involved in higher education, Ivy League smarties, right? I offer this knowledge, because what follows appears to be written by hormonally challenged teenage girls.

Here then:

"rsc_gmm: very nice!!! like ur pics...what u up to?"

(The remainder of these emails are pending.)

6 comments:

  1. I don't know where you got my emails, but go ahead, post them on your blog and let the world know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Google ads are all links to sleazy lawyers. Now that's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ivy League can't bother to spell YOU?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or engage in safe sex, just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not think Ivy League students did anything else but text, get high and engage in boring sex.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sketchy goes to an Ivy League school? I thought he was in some low rung private place or Nebraska State or something. Maybe I have the wrong Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete