Friday, October 7, 2011

Sushi

I lived in Seattle for over 20 years and when I return there I always find time to go to my favorite sushi place on Capitol Hill. Last night I was sitting, eating super fine sushi and enjoying the company of a 6 year old and his silly parents when my phone buzzed with a text message. I checked it, from a number I did not know. It read, "are you having sushi right now?"

This entire trip has been filled with wild and amazing moments of reconnecting and cleaning up friendships, falling in love with friends fiancées and hanging out with the most inspiring and loving people I have ever known. A mysterious text message seemed just about right.

One thing led to another and as I type this I have not had any sleep at 11AM EST and my rib hurts from where the mysterious caller punched me. It's a long story.

No comments:

Post a Comment