Monday, January 17, 2011

Answers to email

"When we started dating, my GF and I had great everything, communication, interests and sex. We still communicate well, share many of the same interests, but after 6 months, the initial spark is gone. Suggestions?
(PS-when we started dating I mentioned that I like to "get at it" 3-4 times a week and she thought that sounded hot. Now it's more like once a week, not so hot for me, she seems to care less and never initiates)."

I wish I could say that there is some answer that will make everyone, you and the GF happy, but here is my suggestion, break up.

"I have noticed that when I travel the TSA spends more time checking out girls and less time on dudes. Why?"

A lawyer who I was traveling with recently, a kind of hot lawyer, who happens to be a female lawyer, got held up for some frisky TSA checking out while I traipsed right on thru. When we got to the plane I asked what that was about and she said, "TSA means Touch Some Ass. I think she might be right.

"I have gained some weight over the holidays, any tips on losing it?"

First, if your significant other is telling you that you should lose the weight, break up. Second, lose it on your own, because spring is in the air and once you lose the weight and break up, you will want to meet new people.

"I married a guy who was married before. He told me he left his wife because everything fun had left the marriage. This past weekend, a mutual friend gave me a completely different story, the ex-wife left him when she found out he was fooling around. What am I to do?"

Break up with him. If a man can not be trusted to accurately describe why he left his wife, he can not be trusted. Be done with him.

"My cat pees on the guest room bed when I am at work. I have tried everything short of killing the cat, suggestion?"

Break up, no, wait, sorry. You can not break up with the cat, what was I thinking. Kill it.

"I love football and my team did not qualify for the playoffs. I also like another team, but I feel like a traitor if I support this other team, which happens to be in the playoffs. What's a fan to do?"

Get a life? No, sorry, too harsh. Break up with your team and feel free to date the new team.

"My Iphone sucks, well, the service sucks. I heard that Verizon is going to offer an Iphone in a month or so. Friends tell me Verizon service kicks ATT ass. I want to drop ATT and sign up with Verizon. Two questions, will my current Iphone work with Verizon or will I have to buy a new phone, and is it worth it to pay the eaarly termination fee to switch?"

ATT does suck. Do whatever it takes to break up with ATT. Date Verizon for a couple of years and see how it works out. Also, your ATT phone will not work with Verizon. Part of the cost of breaking up.

Questions? mergatroidfilms@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment