Sunday, January 16, 2011

Before I answer your impassioned email

As any one who has ever read this blog, you would know that over the last few weeks I have been installing a bathroom, with leaking and mistakes all over the place. Last week it all came together, no more leaks, a great shower and a beautiful black and white tile floor.

A week before that I had to tear out part of the downstairs ceiling to get access to the leaking drain pipe. A huge and ugly mess was made, but everything got repaired, all was well. I left the hole open for a week or so just to make sure it would all stay dry for the long run. It has. Now, just yesterday I was at my favorite Pittsburgh recycle place, where I happened to run across ceiling tile to replace ones I had to remove. I have them in place, and while the ceiling does not exactly match perfectly, they are in place and the gaping hole in the living room has disappeared.

Then tonight, the leaking began, this time in another section.

No comments:

Post a Comment