Monday, January 17, 2011

Dumb white people

I used to hate the elderly white men who would protest abortions outside of clinics, because mostly they were old, white and did not have a horse in the race. Then I started to hate hypocritical white men who get elected on a right wing agenda, vote against gay rights and get busted for sexting pictures to interns, engaging in oral in airport restrooms or picking up hot Latinos in Sacramento bars. I also dislike the crazy republican white guys who get elected and demand we all love the family values mantra, all the while frequenting prostitutes or hanging with aides.

Anyway, I have long believed what this country needs is a badly educated Barbie doll, with no ideas, no plan and no ability to speak clearly. Sure, GW Bush was close, but he did not have boobs. Finally, and I say FINALLY, we have her in our sights. Lord, please, let Sarah run.

No comments:

Post a Comment