Sunday, December 11, 2011

The comments and the people who make them

Damn you people piss me off. Listen up and listen good. I am this close to closing down this entire circus and it will be because of the actions of the few, ruining it for the, well, a few more, but still, it's the thought that counts.

Here's the problem. Once again someone posted something in the comment section of this very blog and a friend emailed me and said, someone seems to be plotting to kill you. So, I had to wake up the squirrels and fire up my laptop and read your god damned comments. Do you have any idea what a chore that is? I should shut them down, what a mess. The comments are like Newt Gingrich's thought process, now and then something worthy, and then a frothy mixture of idiocy and diet coke.

So, I've had to call the police yet again. The sultry detective Sid Invective is now taking this seriously because I was crying. There, I even admitted it in public, some damn fool commentator said something so mean that I cried, that and he/she threatened to kill me and "an yer god damn lesbo dog". So, instead of just shutting down the comment section completely, which I am still this close to doing, I am forcing all you hide behind the anonymous button to come on out of the closet and find a new persona to hide behind.

Of course if you want to create an online person, you could use some of the names I have tossed around in this blog, but be careful, my lesbian lawyer was informed just this past week we can expect to see some paperwork from at least 45 Becky's and one "Sketchy the Addict" - a class action filing on behalf of the defamed, the slandered and the libeled. I expect that will be good reading.

So, readers of this blog, and readers of the bible, I beg of you, if you must read this blog, if you must comment on whatever it is you must comment on, if you must threaten the life of either me or my "lesbolicious dog" at the very least identify yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment